If you are a Section Engineer with a solid background within infrastructure, then this could be an option for you! So, keep on reading…
What’s great about this opportunity?
This tier one contractor is well known in the construction industry. They work across multiple different industries, with this role sitting in the Rail sector. Progression is key to this company, but they know that it looks different to each individual. So, if you are looking to progress in the future or you’re happy in a similar role for a longer period of time, they will support you either way.
What can you bring to this role?
• HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering with a valid PTS
• Experience on projects with building works including steel frame erection, RC works, cladding/glazing installation and M&E works.
• Experience on projects with a major civils works such as piling, RC works, drainage, earthworks etc.
• Knowledge and experience in guiding and managing junior Site Engineers.
• Able to understand and can demonstrate experience in developing and utilising standard Tier 1 contractor paperwork to cover all areas of site work; Health and safety, quality and commercial.
What will you be doing as a Section Engineer?
• Reports to the Sub-Agent and supervises the site engineering team from construction to close out.
• Assist with temporary works design schemes.
• Liaise with the Sub-Agent and Section Foreman to allocate labour, plant, materials and temporary works to carry out activities to the required standards, programme and budget.
• Manage the site setting-out team and be responsible for the performance and development of the Site Engineers.
• Responsible for identifying and resolving technical problems on site in liaison with the Sub-Agent.
• Assist with co-ordination of construction operations, ensuring they conform to the specified requirements and the standards of safety and quality.
• Co-ordinate and monitor subcontractors in the performance of their works to ensure they are completed to the contractual requirements.
• Ensuring that the team have all current information and resources required to carry out their duties.
• Assist with the production of programmes, progress reports, resource and cost plans and contribute to financial forecasting, site measurements, reconciliations and cost control.
• Ensure production of site records and daily Site Diaries.
Section Engineer - Rail
£300 per day – Temp to Perm
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.