There is an exciting opportunity for a Project manager experienced in rail to join a large reputable Tier 1 contractor working on a variety of multi-disciplinary civils projects. This is a chance for you to become a part of a renowned brand name and team, giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking business.
As Project Manager, you will be overseeing projects ranging from asset management schemes up to larger minor civils works. These projects will involve disciplines a variety of civil engineering disciplines. Day to day you will be: -
- Planning, Design, Estimating, tender planning and Work Winning.
- Overseeing the regional portfolio of projects and manage the CP6 contracts from a costing, budgetary and programming perspective.
- You will be the company’s key representative at client meetings, stakeholder engagements, design reviews and monthly reviews and forecasting.
- You will be at the forefront on the bidding process for framework projects looking technically at the buildability, ECI, Programming, efficiencies, HSQE and pricing perspectives.
- Dealing with inspection of all related site paperwork, risk assessments, ITP’s and Temporary Works developing short term programmes with the client.
- Formal reporting on all aspects of the project, to include changes to project, delays, cost, contractual reporting, and any relevant issues.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- It is essential that you have a strong track-record of working collaboratively and building partnerships with clients on multi-disciplinary rail civils projects.
- BEng in Civil Engineering or equivalent is essential
- You will have experience assisting and leading framework bids
- You will have significant experience working within a Tier 1 contractor
Up to £65,000 per annum
Company car or Car allowance
25 days holiday plus bank holidays