£340 per shift LTD (outside of IR35) + overtime rate for weekends
Contract Length - 3 Month Rolling Contract
Location – Working from home / York
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to concept design
- Develop detailed design
- Obtain design information from sub-consultants
- Produce detailed design information
- Prepare technical reports
- Carry out risk assessments
To be suitable for the role you will have: -
- Electrical qualification
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understanding of railway operations.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.