Senior Asset Manager – Real Estate – Surrey – up to £60,000
Do you have experience implementing asset management strategies within complex estates?
Have you worked with CAFM or CMMS software?
Are you keen to join an industry leader?
The organisation you will be joining, when successful, is quickly becoming a market leader in public sector facilities assurance and as such are investing in and growing their offering in the asset management space. They are in the process of implementing a unique facilities management process, driven by clients’ data to create robust and efficient asset management strategies for key clients.
Requirements of the Senior Asset Manager:
- Experience rolling out a formalised asset management approach to large complex organisations
- Previous use of CAFM/CMMS and data handling for such systems
- High level commercial acumen
- Ability to identify information requirements and resolve/use potentially incomplete data
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders and clients
Responsibilities of the Senior Asset Manager:
- Deliver all aspects of asset management to key complex clients
- Work on a number of contracts at any one time
- Implement asset management systems
- Develop a process of continuous improvement using client feedback data
- Align objectives with the account management team
- Recommend plans for capital maintenance
This is an opportunity to join a team where the sky is the limit and how far you go will be defined by you! If you are interested don’t hesitate to apply by sending a CV to email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation