Up to £50,000 (DOE) + Company Car or Car allowance (10% of offered salary) + progression opportunities
I’m currently working with a tier 1 contractor who have grown from being an Industrial manufacturing business (steel and prefabricated bridges and structures) to become a multi-disciplinary Civil Engineering business, working from multiple regional locations including the Wales and Western Region and have a long-term plan to have a turnover circa of above £140m by 2023/24.
Specialising in areas such as:
- Bridges (Refurbishment, grit blasting, painting)
- Rail Civil Engineering & Building works and many more make my client the ideal company for projects such as this.
As Project Engineer you will be technically qualified and in charge of Surveying pre and post Engineering works on site.
You will also be responsible for
- Checking on the Quality of the Engineering works
- Deterring snagging as much as possible and ensuring works have been carried out to contract scope and client satisfaction
- You will oversee a small team of setting out engineers, and work with TWC/CRE in close proximity to be the eyes and ears on site
- Reviewing Task briefings, method statements and designs
- You will also be key to ensuring Inspection Test Plans are carried out (on engineering works) and report key defects from surveys back to the SPM and CRE
The Ideal Candidate:
My client is looking for a well qualified, ambitious individual from a Civil Engineer background who is ideally following a technical route (MICE)
Someone with Site experience from Setting out and will have worked your way up to Agent / Sub Agent or a Project Engineering type role.
HND / HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering is essential.
Salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience
26 Days Holiday
Company Car or Car allowance (Allowance 10% of offered salary)