Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Salary - £35,000 per annum plus benefits such as final salary pension (6-12 month fixed term contract, permanent role will be offered once the FTC comes to an end)
Information Systems Manager Role Description
We are currently looking for an Information Systems Manager to provide oversight, development, and administration of various management information systems. Our client is looking to offer not just a job but a long term career, the successful Information Systems Manager will be looking to build a long term career with the business.
As Information Systems Manager your will be responsible for enabling and supporting the implementation of software-based tools which will allow for simplification of the health and safety management systems whilst increasing performance and assurance.
Some key responsibilities include
- Providing training, coaching and support software systems as required
- Act as document controller for company standards
- Working with HR and other departments to implement systems
- Oversee SharePoint based site access authorities system
Information Systems Manager Requirements
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of information and software systems
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Educated to degree level – desirable
- Logical thinker
- General interest in health, safety and wellbeing
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable and supportive of colleagues
If you’re interested in this Information Systems Manager position, press “APPLY” or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Will on 07773034739.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.