ETCS Systems Manager - #1 OTM Contractor – Doncaster with Travel – £80,000 + Package
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in transforming the railway industry and be part of the East Coast Digital Programme (ECDP)? The number one OTM Contractor is looking for an ETCS Systems Manager to lead the charge in implementing the European Train Control System (ETCS) on the East Coast Mainline South (ECML-S) and beyond.
About the Role:
As the ETCS Systems Manager, you will be at the forefront of managing system activities associated with the implementation of ETCS. From business change to engineering fitment and professional train driving operations, you'll be a key player in creating a more dynamic, reliable, and flexible railway.
- Manage installed systems and infrastructure, ensuring compliance with company guidelines.
- Develop scoping documents, risk assessments, and hazard reviews.
- Oversee the activity of train driving simulators and ETCS Training Rigs, including installation, configuration, and testing.
- Ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Implement system security activities, including OKMS.
- Maintain documentation and support training and communication for change management.
- Lead System Integration/testing activities for digital delivery.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews and engage with employees when required.
To be eligible, you must have:
- Significant experience in a similar role in rail or a related industry.
- Knowledge of project safety requirements and contract conditions.
- Proficiency in digital systems associated with ETCS, preferably with Rail industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Full UK driving license.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- Experience in the delivery of Digital Railway Signalling (ETCS) and Control Systems.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of Information security requirements and processes associated with Railway information systems.
- Knowledge of systems engineering software tools.
- Leadership qualities and organisational skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a real leader who invests heavily in their people, who also have an order book for work on frameworks for a minimum of 10 years. Apply today via the on-screen button or send a CV to Connor at email@example.com.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation