E&P Construction Manager
I am currently working with a highly respectable and established Tier 1 contractor with a fantastic opportunity for an E&P Construction Manager to join their team. Based in South Wales you will be working on several E&P biased IP frameworks through the whole of Wales.
They are currently growing rapidly in all area of multi-disciplinary infrastructure, meaning their opportunity for progression within the business, along with many internal promotions for existing employees. They pride themselves on offering full mentorship and support to impressive candidates to make sure they find their way up to the top of their career path.
Duties of The Role:
As this role requires a critical ‘on site’ presence for E&P interface with Tier 2 supplies and the client. This means you will be required to lodge and travel for projects throughout Wales and the Western region (expenses paid). You will be the onsite ‘expert’ for all E&P elements of the project portfolio, day to day you will:
- Liaise regularly with Subcontractors on production, quality, and safety
- Advising in line with the overall project programme
- Overseeing labour on site and ensuring high safety standards
- Have a presence at commission of projects
- Oversee all site paperwork – Work Package Plans & Task Briefs
- Interface with other disciplines on site
- Relevant electrical tickers i.e., PTS, OLEC 1, CAT Scanner, Electrical First Aider, Emergency First Responder First Aid, HV competent/HV Assessor, Level B, SMSTS.
- You will have a proven track record of working on E&P projects as a Construction Manager/Senior Foreman within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor.
- £55,000 - £57,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Travel and lodge paid for
- Weekend and night work available to enhance earnings
- Support and funding with memberships and chartership
- Health/Life Insurance
- Numerous other flexible benefits on offer once joining the company
Get in touch with Sasha Gillan now if you are interested in this opportunity on 07583 008 777 or email your CV to Sasha.Gillan@ganymedesolutions.co.uk
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website: