Vegetation Management Site Auditor
£140 per shift + Van & Fuel Card
The role includes:
- Monitoring contractor workforce
- Performing site safety audits
- Submitting daily progress reports
- Raising close calls
- Delivering toolbox talks
- Proven vegetation management experience
- Experience supervising teams
- Valid PTS (COSS ideally)
- Good report writing skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
The organisation operates across the UK specialising in Rail, Construction and Build projects. This company is constantly growing through major projects and frameworks.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the rail team on 01332 861 327 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.