Technical Building Auditor required - Field based with one day in Swindon – great opportunity with a worldwide business (UK base), Salary £38,000 - £43,000 + a car allowance of £2750 benefits. Full-time (40 hours per week) Permanent opportunity
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder?
Are you an experienced Technical or building auditor?
Do you have a good experience in quality and assurance?
Do you have a solid FM background?
My client is currently looking to speak to candidates to take on the opportunity as a technical/building auditor in a field-based role providing quality assurance, supply management, asset review and cost assessment services across several different contracts.
If this, is you, we need to speak to you...?
Your New Organisation
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work for a global player in provision of varying services from Military FM to support services for critical NHS service both at home and abroad. Your new organisation operates across the world including the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. This role will be based in the UK as a field-based role with one day in Swindon working on critical CTC/SC covered services.
Your new organisation has many projects and programmes across the world and will be growing this as we move forward and more and more projects opening opportunity up for the employees. This role is UK based.
Your New Opportunity
You will have the opportunity to join and work as a technical building auditor. The opportunity for the right person is a full-time permanent role, giving you an ideal opportunity to enhance your career and grow with the business in future growth.
Key duties include tasks such as (but not limited to):
- Work closely with and deputise for the technical asset lead as required
- Adhere to KPIs as set down by the business
- Carry out audits in a timely manner ensuring that the scheduled audits are completed to a good standard and in timeframes
- Co-ordinate audits to cause as little disruption to the client site as possible
- Support operational teams
- Client liaison
- Responsible for own and others’ H&S
You will have a minimum of 5 years FM or Health and Safety experience in an operational capacity
You will have an ability to provide technical assistance to technical and non-technical staff.
You will be great at self-management and time management and work autonomously within a small technical team
You will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience of audit including below:
- Quality Assurance
- BES & BFM Auditing
- Audit Report Writing
- Raising & closing of NCR’s
- Understanding of contract requirements
- Understanding of building compliance & legislation
- Understanding of waste and soft service provision
- Identifying best value
- Reviewing work standards
- Client policies and procedures
- Asset condition assessment
- Fit for purpose assessments
- Provision of timely reports
- Able to pass CTC security
- Certified Lead auditor
- Full driving licence - UK
- Good knowledge of H&S policy and protocol
- Degree level education (H&S)
- Associated professional membership
- ISO19011 and ISO18001 achievement in audit
Likely job titles: Health and safety auditor, FM auditor, auditor, surveyor, asset auditor
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation