£45,000 - £50,000 + Company car/car allowance
Are you a Sub agent feeling like your role is not providing you with the diversity of work to keep you on your toes?! With the company’s rail division boasting an immense work bank, this Sub agent role is positioned in the market for somebody who can hit the ground running on a variety of civil engineering and asset management rail projects.
As Sub Agent, you will play a fundamental part in delivering successful projects, setting an example, and building and maintaining successful teams. You will be working on smaller projects at a high pace so you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What is expected of me as Sub Agent?
- Ensure that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements.
- Liaise with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- Continuously monitor contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensure that in conjunction with the site team, changes to the contract are identified, agreed, and effectively managed.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Project and Contracts managers.
Established as a key supplier to Network Rail amongst others, you will be joining an award-winning provider of engineering services into the rail, highways, waterways, and utilities sectors. Recognised as being helpful, professional, and innovative contractors, as part of this team you will be expected to lead continuous improvement initiatives that will increase engagement and profile with key customers that optimise works delivery.
This is key to the spirit of this organisations culture, where safety of its workforce is naturally its number one priority, followed by teamwork and providing opportunity for real career growth.
Remuneration and benefits
A great benefits package is available consisting of £45,000 – £50,000 basic salary per annum, plus Company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Medical Insurance etc.
Additionally, you will part of a big named company who pride themselves on mentoring its employees to their maximum potentional, meaning you’ll consistently reap benefits of a long-term prosperous career.
If you are a natural leader who excels in encouraging the best out of your team, developing partnerships with your customers and repeatedly gets the job done as per budgets and timescales, keep reading!
As a Sub Agent delivering multidisciplinary works as part of a key framework in the rail sector it is a given that you will…
- Have vast experience across small to medium rail projects that may include access for all schemes, asset maintenance or upgrades to bridges, stations, platforms, embankments, tunnels etc.
- Demonstrate clear experience of the contracting process and technical construction requirements to Network Rail standards.
- Hold HNC or above in Civil engineering
You can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.email@example.com. Following your application shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation