£180 - £220 per shift dependant on experience
3 Month Contract
The Site Supervisor role includes:
- Overseeing the workforce on site including sub-contractors
- Working to method statements
- Amending risk assessments and site paperwork where required
- Ordering of plant and materials
- Site diaries
- Toolbox talks
- Proven Site Supervisor within the Rail sector
- Valid PTS and COSS (ideally)
- Holder of a SSSTS or SMSTS Certificate
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Available to start on a weeks’ notice
- Based in the North West
- UK driving licence and own vehicle
The organisation operates across the UK specialising in Rail, Construction and Build projects. This company is constantly growing through major projects and frameworks.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07787 289264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.