A privately owned, primary contractor is currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team based in Avon. Currently with a projected increase to their rail division and its turnover, with client and project focused. With their core market working on projects and frameworks which include structural engineering, preparation, and coatings along with Civil Engineering and scaffolding have an exciting future ahead.
As Site Manager you will be working on a number of comprehensive projects within station upgrade and refurbishments. This will include structural improvements of steel works; wood works and reglazing of roof and canopies.
As site Manager your day to day duties can see you:
- Support Project Manager to successfully complete projects from handover to completion
- Responsibility for delivery of all on site activities
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with contract specification, Company process and procedure, Health and Safety, Quality, And with budges and financial performance
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders, third parties and site staff
- You will be involved with handover, project enabling, pre-start, delivery, progress reporting, Resource planning, and finalisation of the project
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential the right candidate has:
- Minimum of HND within Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience working within Rail, Construction or Highways site environment
- Up to date knowledge of current industry standards
- Full Driving License
Contact me today on 07583008777 or, email your CV to email@example.com