Site engineer/ Supervisor
“Your chance to work on an exciting project in the Scotland area”
Established in 2005 our client is an electrical installation company that offer a full range of electrical installation services; Their capabilities include Civil Construction, EHV, HV, LV & fibre optic cable jointing, cable pulling &installation, and installation of all associated auxiliary equipment.
They cover a wide scope of projects including those on private and commercial networks, for the renewables energy market (both on & offshore), the over ground railway &London Underground and constructions industry.
Most recently the company have been bidding for Civil Engineering projects to complement their current service offerings and have been very successful in securing work.
This is a Civil biased role. The Site engineer/ supervisor will report into the Project Manager who will have a limited site presence, you will largely be overseeing the project and interface with the client. This Site engineer / supervisor will therefore need to take lead on the project and be responsible for the day to day activities as well as some engineering duties.
The ideal candidate will hold a CCSNG safety passport and due to the supervising experience hold an external accredited site supervisor training such as, SSSTS, IOSH or equivalent.
The candidate must have a proven track record of successfully leading teams on large construction / civil projects, having previously held the role of site agent (or similarly titled site lead role)
The majority of the project will be through a self-delivery model utilising mainly agency staff along with some direct employees. This includes Concrete Work, Drainage and Ducting, and Earthworks. With fencing, steel, cladding packages let to subcontractors.
- The HS&E culture on site to meet our stringent targets and expectations
- Updating weekly of master programme with progress and highlighting any issues (programme is based on MS project)
- Adherence to Business Management System
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve section completion on time, to specification and within budget
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and programme, and instigating any necessary corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations. Ensure subcontractors comply with client standards.
Don’t waste time if you think this is the one for you. With interview slots secured for week commencing 15th June you’ll need to be quick if you want one to have your name on it! Apply directly through the advert or send your CV straight to me on email@example.com
If you’d like more information before applying, call us today on 07818411165 and ask for Emma Marshall.