Site engineer / Section Engineer
Duration – March 2021 to End September
Location - Norwich
Opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join a brand-new highways scheme
Our client is actively looking for an experienced Site Engineer, preferably with a highways or utilities background, to join them on a freelance basis.
The project is currently at the ground investigation and survey works and they need a couple of engineers to move this forward.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing subcontractors, setting out, RAMS and other engineering paperwork.
- Work closely with self-delivery and subcontractor supervisors to communicate design, programme, quality, and safety requirements.
- Undertake setting out tasks.
- Monitoring of self-delivery and subcontractor works against the works information.
- Management of onsite inspection and testing regime.
- Ensure safe systems of work and associated briefings are in place for all works.
- CAT&Genny Level 4
- Degree/HNC/HND in a Civil Engineering or equivalent
Due to this being a highways project there will be nights and days work.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri,
Nights- 8pm- 5am
For more information on this Site Engineer contract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07818411165 ASAP.