Site Engineer / Section Engineer
Duration – 6mths
Location - Manchester
Opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer&Senior Site Engineer to join a highways scheme, if you are looking for a permanent or freelance role I would like to speak to you!
Our client is actively looking for an experienced Site Engineer (Earthworks) and Senior Site engineer ( Structures and Surfacing) preferably with a highways background to join them on a freelance or permanent basis.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for, setting out, RAMS and other engineering paperwork, most of the setting out work is for earthworks and drainage.
- Work closely with self-delivery and subcontractor supervisors to communicate design, programme, quality, and safety requirements.
- Undertake setting out tasks.
- Monitoring of self-delivery and subcontractor works against the works information.
- Management of onsite inspection and testing regime.
- Ensure safe systems of work and associated briefings are in place for all works.
- Degree/HNC/HND in a Civil Engineering or equivalent
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri,
For more information on this Site Engineer contract please contact email@example.com or call 07818411165 ASAP.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.