Rate: £370 per day – Inside IR35
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Contract Length: 12 months contract
Purpose: To promote and deliver civil engineering excellence as part of the civil engineering team
- Driving quality delivery through effective planning and right first-time delivery.
- Supervising and mentoring assistant, trainee engineering and technician staff.
- Monitoring and recording delivery against the agreed programme and construction methods.
- Making sure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works before commencement.
- Formally requesting any missing information in sufficient time to meet the programme.
- Ensuring that works are accurately and clearly set out before work commences.
- Confirming by recording in writing, on the same day, any verbal instructions received from the client / designer / clients representative.
- Ensuring that comprehensive records of resources employed on all works are maintained.
- Ensuring that Inspection and Test Plans and checklist are in place and followed at the appropriate stages.
- Completing daily diary records and ensuring they are also being maintain by others under your supervision.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting progress against "look ahead" programmes.
- Prepare written risk assessments and activity plans for the control of the works.
- Ensuring written risk assessments and activity plans/method statements are in place prior to works commencing.
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call the rail team on 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation