Duration – 6mths
Location - Grantham
Rate - £300 -£350 per day Ltd/Umbrella PAYE
Opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join a highways scheme
Our client is actively looking for an experienced Site Engineer, preferably with a highways background to join them on a freelance basis.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for, setting out, RAMS and other engineering paperwork, most of the setting out work is for earthworks and drainage.
- Work closely with self-delivery and subcontractor supervisors to communicate design, programme, quality, and safety requirements.
- Undertake setting out tasks.
- Monitoring of self-delivery and subcontractor works against the works information.
- Management of onsite inspection and testing regime.
- Ensure safe systems of work and associated briefings are in place for all works.
- Degree/HNC/HND in a Civil Engineering or equivalent
Full IR35 review will be conducted once an offer has been made
If you’re interested in this Site Engineer position, press “APPLY” or send your CV to email@example.com or call Will on 07773034739.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.