Site Engineer (Highways)
Until June 2022
INSIDE IR35 (PAYE)
£300 a day
Are you looking for a new freelance role until June 2022? I am currently looking for engineers to work on the A40 Westway Refurbishment project, you will be joining an existing small team. The completion of the package is programmed for Summer 2022.
Day to day responsibilities would include
· Supervise site works to ensure the highest standards of health and safety.
· Ensure Material Approval and Inspection Plan are in place prior to works commencing and that they are adhered to.
· In conjunction with the discipline Supervisor, ensure that plant, labour and materials for each item of work are identified and available in good time
· Identify any Non-Conformances and bring these to the attention of the project team.
· Maintain program and identify risks and opportunities.
· Record resources and monitor outputs against program and budget
It is essential that you’re an established Site Engineer who has a significant civils background Successful applicant will have experience of setting out quality checks and Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role
- What’s Next
- Client is wanting someone who can start at the start ASAP so if this sounds like the right job role for you please do not hesitate to call me on 07818411165 or email me on email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation