Site Agent Salary £45-55K with car or car allowance, Newcastle area.
A multibillion-pound client is looking for an experienced Site Agent, during a time of international change for the wider business.
The company are actively looking to encourage you to grow with professional development and push the correct candidate to the next level. All development is funded by the company as a sign of dedication to the correct applicant.
The company has projects globally and is running a multitude of these in the UK. This demonstrates a company with ambition and drive to win tenders and they are looking for a candidate who will reflect that in this role.
This role will see the candidate manage the 'Railway element' of the scheme including the P-way, OLE, Signalling. They will liaise with the Civils and building Agents and work as a team on this multi-million pound project.
- To represent the company in the delivery of projects.
- To receive instruction on behalf of the company
- To issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects assigned to the PM by Senior Management.
- Provide operational support to specific tender as directed by the Tender Manager.
- Ensure full understanding of complete tender documentation including revisions.
- Ensure works are completed Defect Free to minimise rework during Maintenance Period
- Ensure all post completion paperwork – H&S Files, As-Builts etc are completed in timely manner
£45-55K per annum
Company car or car allowance
25 holidays (+8 bank holidays)
Support and finance for professional qualification
Job location – Sunderland area
What to do next….
Are you looking for a new challenge in the as a Site Agent in which you will be challenged in new ways with a range of projects that will see you assist in reducing in increasing reliability of infrastructure and increasing efficiency? Are you used to working on big projects that will last approximately 5 years and be of the value of around £70 million? Do you like the peace of mind of being on a sustainable and steady and contract? If so, contact Lee Burrows at Ganymede on email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.