An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading industry tier 1 contractor within their rail division. The role of Site Agent has become available working on several frameworks and project within the South East region.
The frameworks and projects range from Network Rail, signature and design transport interchanges and building station refurbishments. This including the underground along with mechanical and electrical maintenance, earthworks, and other repair works.
With a £multilmillion turnover this is still a family run business who invest heavily in its employees and their careers. This is an exciting time for the Rail division with planned growth and expansion for the net three years, with targets already secured.
If you are looking to work for a rewarding company with a tremendous resource pool of knowledge to call upon, who invests in this career professional development for employees, this is the company for you!
This is a brand new and exciting role with my client which has the potential for mentorship and chartership support. As part of the new opportunity, you will be responsible as the go between for Site management teams and Engineering teams. The perfect opportunity for a Site Agent who is looking to move off the tools into a role with more Project Management responsibilities.
As Site Agent you will visit site a minimum of twice a week across the region. This will allow you to inspect works, deal with technical issues and provide solutions to management.
You will use your array of knowledge on buildability to ensure all site paperwork is in accordance with design. You will be guaranteed a workload of CP6 which will consist of low value high volume projects of up to £1million.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will form the gap between technically competent, buildability experts and carry out the initial buildability assessments with the senior team. You will check and authorise documents such as work package plans, method statements, ITP’s, Temporary works requirements.
- The ideal candidate will come from a Tier 1 background within Rail, ideally with experience working on Network Rail projects.
- You will have worked your way through the technical route and enjoy all technical aspects within projects.
- Not only will you have experience in programming of projects, but you will also have had exposure in producing Work package plans in accordance with design.
- You ideally will be degree qualified within Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Car Allowance
- Free Onsite parking
- 25 Days Holiday including Bank Holiday
- Opportunity for Chartership Support