A huge forward-thinking Tier 1 contractor has an incredible opportunity for a Site Agent to work on a prestigious civils rail project with guaranteed work afterwards.
Having already made their mark in several regions nationwide, the company are now expanding their workload into the West Midlands region which will see clear opportunities to progress into Project Management.
As Site Agent, you will play a fundamental part in delivering successful projects, setting an example, and building and maintaining successful teams. You will be working on a multi-disciplinary, large rail scheme which will consist of structures, new platforms, S&T, OHLE, P-way and civils. Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Sub Agents, Section Engineers and Foreman, ensuring they’re all aware of their responsibilities for the project.
- Regularly review performance of your team against responsibilities and give constructive feedback.
- Develop an environment where all the team members can communicate with one another openly.
- Actively follow the PDR programme and enrol team members to help you succeed.
- Deal with Work Package Plan’s, Method Statements and Risk assessments.
- Encourage the client to be part of the bigger project team.
- Monitor morale within the team and take correct action if necessary, with the support of the Contract manager.
- Facilitate when relationships in the team break down and take actions.
It is essential that you have a significant track record working on Rail projects involving new station builds, bridges and major civils in a Tier 1 contracting environment.
You must also have an HND/HND or Degree in Civil engineering, and ideally have acted as CRE for construction on site.
£50,000 - £55,000 basic salary per annum
Company car or car allowance (circa £7,000)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Funding and mentorship with professional memberships/chartership
If you are keen to work on an exciting project and meet all of the relevant criteria, apply or send your CV directly to Nicole Keeling on Nicole.email@example.com