£50,000 to £55,000
Do you come from a rail background?
Do you want to work for a Tier 1 contractor?
Do you want to say you’ve worked with clients such as Network Rail?
And are you looking for your next career move?
If you have answered yes to all the above, then I have a role that you will not want to miss!
You will predominantly be working on multi-disciplinary rail projects which include all aspects of general civils work, you will be involved in asset management up to larger minor civils works. Day to day you will be involved in Minor works such as:
- Bridge repair
- Painting and tunnels
- Bridge deck replacements
- Retaining walls
- R/c works
- P-way elements
- Geotechnical works
- Signage repairs and installation
- Flood alleviation/damage repairs
- Bridge and structural repairs
You will ensure works are completed accurately and safely as well as regularly liaising with design teams, senior managers, and senior operatives.
It is essential that you have a proven track record working on rail civils projects and can display understanding of all aspects of the contracting process and technical building requirements.
- Must be able to establish strong working relationships and be a team player as well as displaying use of initiative and making independent decisions well.
- Qualification in Civil Engineering: HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Car allowance of £5k
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the Site Agent my client is seeking then do not hesitate in contacting me today on 01332 861644 / 07554439251 or email your CV to Carl.Watkins@ganymedesolutions.co.uk