Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our Main Contractor Civils Client is looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team due to business growth and the award of further Framework projects in the Oxford area delivering both Highways Maintenance and New Build Roads schemes.
A number of new projects have recently been awarded and the initial project requirement for the Senior Quantity Surveyor is on a £6M junction improvement scheme on the outskirts of Oxford, taking responsibility for all QS functions on site including the supervision of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor and onsite financial reporting.
Our client understands that a good Senior Quantity Surveyor may have also worked in other areas of Construction, so as long as you have proven commercial knowledge and can demonstrate experience in either Highways New Build or Maintenance works, they would be interested in seeing your CV.
The key points listed by our client for the right candidate include:
• Registered with the RICS/CICES and working towards professional chartership.
• Strong level of identifiable commercial experience within the construction industry as a Senior QS or QS.
• Demonstrable experience of working on Highways and Civil Engineering projects.
• Strong working knowledge of NEC3/4 suite of contracts.
• Good command and communication of oral and written English.
• Skilled negotiator and communicator.
• Good people and organisational skills.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (ie. Excel) and other computer skills.
In return for undertaking the role our client offers a fantastic package including extremely competitive salary, car/car allowance, 28 days holidays + stats, Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, and agile working from home, office or site.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and knowledge to undertake this position please forward your CV in the first instance to Jessica Jackson in our Derby office on Jessica-ann.Jackson@ganymedesolutions.co.uk or call on 07814 891201, With Job Reference of SQSOXF22.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation