Senior Project Manager
You will be joining a reputable and firmly established, national Rail and Civil Engineering tier 1 contractor. They specialise in civil, building, mechanical and electrical renewals and maintenance, on contracts and frameworks across the country. You will become part of a renowned brand name and team, giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manger looking to step into a Senior Project Manager position or an established Senior project manager aspiring to work for a growing business where they will have the opportunity to grow and progress into contract management.
As Senior Project Manageryou will have overall responsibility for overseeing the planned growth of the department as well developing positive relationships with all parties associated with the contract and regions associated with the OLE works.
As Senior Project Manager you will be the single point of responsibility and accountability for successful execution of a project in terms of quality of work, maintenance of schedule, budget and profit margins.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Monitoring expenditure and such items as work carried out against an estimate
- Monitoring and controlling of project performance against budget, schedule, quality and safety requirements
- The identification of changes in the scope of work and ensuring that change orders are current and adequate. Prepare early warning and change instruction documentation.
Check the documents in use are current, readily available to those requiring them and stored securely
- Assess the standard of all proposed installation work associated within the project, undertaking inspections and preparing full reports, where required and submitting these
- Liaise with stakeholders, commercial & planning teams.
- You must hold a degree in relevant subject area (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical rail/OLE engineering role)
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager or equivalent senior management level role in a rail electrification contracting / project environment
- Experience in rail working on OLE/Electrification associated projects/frameworks
- Salary of up to £68,000
- Car or Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care and Life insurance
If you are interested in becoming part of a multi-disciplinary team and are always searching for the next challenge. Contact me today on 07583008777 or, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org