Senior Project Manager
Salary Dependant on Experience
An internationally renowned tier one contractor has an unmissable opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their work force in Birmingham working one of the most prestigious large civils rail projects which spans across the UK.
Over recent years, the company have grown rapidly and are now delivering major contract works nationwide. As an innovative and fast-growing business, this means they pride themselves on providing desirable succession plans, meaning people who join this company can be confident in progressing their career swiftly in their desired direction.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be taking ownership of a large civils and building order book across the project’. Whilst reporting into the contract’s manager, your day-to-day duties will involve overseeing bridge and structural works across the central route of the project along with further regions.
- You will be playing a fundamental part in the operational delivery; you will also provide technical input into the tendering process.
- You will have the opportunity to build your own team both internally and externally when the projects hit the ground later this year.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day liaison with other clients involved on the project.
- You will take responsibility for the commercial and financial performance of the schemes (working in partnership with the commercial team) as well as the technical and programming elements – whilst using your knowledge in buildability and planning.
- You will have the final say over site paperwork including Work Package Plans, Construction Phase Plans and Method Statements.
- You will ensure the highest standard of safety on your schemes, as well as quality whilst carrying out regular site visits and inspections.
To be successful in the role of Senior Project Manager it is essential you are well experienced working within a main contractor environment with exposure to Network rail Schemes, HS2, Bridges, Structures, Frameworks, and stand- alone projects.
You will hold a minimum of HND/HNC within Civil Engineering.
If you are motivated to join a successful business and looking to run a new revenue stream this is the role for you.
- Basic salary dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Company car or Car allowance
- holiday + bank holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Support with Chartership
- Support with extracurricular qualifications
If you have the desire to be involved in this prestigious project as Senior Project Manager, and grow your career then please contact me by either emailing your CV to Sasha.Gillan@ganymedesolutions.co.uk or call 07583008777 to discuss
Please note – you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK to be considered for this position Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website: By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.