North West, Region, North East & Yorkshire
Up to £65000.00 per annum
As one of the UK’s fastest growing private contractors, you will be joining a company saturated with success. Winning contractual awards and industry awards year upon year, the turnover in the business is ever increasing and thanking their employees with exceptional career opportunities and rewards is one of the ways they epitomize their values.
With divisions in both Rail and Construction, the company’s workload stretches across the UK and includes huge schemes for Network rail as well as an extensive portfolio of large civil engineering projects so you can be assured that you’ll always have a busy workload to get your teeth gripped into within the business of my client.
As a Senior Estimator, common daily duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Estimating on a wide variety of project types and values ranging up to multimillion-pound multi-discipline projects. Disciplines such as geotechnical, structure renewals/repairs, station buildings/property & track.
- Developing tender strategy with commercial and operations teams.
- Managing the tender process on multiple projects at once.
- Ensuring key risks and opportunities are identified.
- Building and maintaining effective client and supplier relationships.
- Coaching and developing members of the estimating team
As Senior Estimator, you will have strong organisational skills, be commercially aware, proactive and produce high quality, commercially viable winning tenders in a fast-moving industry. A Degree or HND in Quantity Surveying would be an advantage but is not an essential requirement for the role. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to undertake the role from previous or current experience.
- Agile Working Policy: 3 days in office and 2 days working from home.
- Company car or car allowance up to value of £4,850.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Company health plan through Bupa.
- Company pension contribution up to 4.5% rising to 7% after 5 years continuous service.
What are the next steps?
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role please forward your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to Jessica Jackson at Ganymede Solution Jessicafirstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the reference number 12095013JJ.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please feel free to Contact Jessica on 07814 891201.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation