Senior Estimator – Water Industry (other industries will be considered)
Location- Normanton or Warrington area
Length of contract- 6mths
Knowledge of using Candy estimating system
As an Estimator you will be required to deal with all pre-contract tenders. running using your skills and knowledge. Your day to day responsibilities include-:
• Pricing in heavy civils, earthworks, groundworks, deep drainage, FRC,site roads and paving
• Temporary work requirements
• Gathering quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
• Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices using software packages.
• Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
• Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
• Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts
You must be capable of undertaking both traditional design and build competitive tendering with a heavy reliance of being pro-active with design houses influencing final solutions.
- BTEC/NVQ in construction or relevant subject
- Construction background is essential
- You will have a proven track record working in civils
- You will be confident and able in working autonomously to ensure you hit the ground running
- For more information call me today on 07818411165 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
- Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.