Scheme Project Manager
£350-£400 per day (depending on experience) PAYE or Umbrella
6–12 months contract
Location - Peterborough
Ganymede Solutions are proud to be working in partnership with a Principal Contractor, who specialise in Rail Engineering Projects across the UK.
Duties may include
- Ensuring HSEQ matters are managed on all project sites
- Leading project delivery teams to achieve group targets and operational objectives by preparing and adhering to a programme of works
- Support and monitor site managerial teams delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Effectively communicate job expectations to team members; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Manage labour and subcontract resources in close liaison with the Site Managers across multiple project sites to deliver the projects budget, to programme and to contract requirements
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Evaluating direct hires and sub-contractors, and advising the Contracts Manager and the Procurement Manager accordingly
- Assist the Site Agents in providing site progress reports to the Contracts Manager
- Ensure all Client and Internal Management System weekly and monthly reporting requirements are met by the site management teams and communicated to the relevant Managers and other members of the Team as required.
- Provide assistance to the Contracts Manager / Estimating Manager on constructability issues during the solutions and identification phase of a project and manage the resource allocation for any early construction activities. Assist the bid team when required throughout tender stage.
- Close liaison and co-operation with all other members of the Regional Management Team
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- Civil Engineering or Construction HNC/HND/Degree
- Experience of managing Rail projects from design through to delivery
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation