Safety & Approvals Engineer – Rolling Stock
London or Agile Working (depending on experience)
Up to £53,000 per annum
Are you a Rolling Stock Engineer, firmly in need of a new and exciting challenge within the rail industry? Or perhaps you are just looking for an esteemed company who drive their teams towards their maximum potential and success. This Rolling Stock OEM have made their mark in the across the UK and are now seeking a well-established Rolling Sock Engineer to join their remarkable team in London!
This position can be based in the London office, or working from home depending on your experience. You will be joining a company who are seeing growth within the rolling stock sector, as they continue to introduce new fleets to the UK’s rail sector. You will see opportunities within the organisation to grow and progress your career whether you are current a Test Engineer, and understand the safety, approvals and compliance process for rolling stock, or whether you are an experienced Safety & Approvals Engineer, and fully compliant with Yellow Book / CENELEC / CSM. In this position you will be carrying out the following;
- Support the delivery and approvals of new rolling stock fleets in terms of safety and compliance to standards.
- Assist in the implementation of the Approvals Strategy for new rolling stock and in the development for other new projects
- Leading and contributing to compliance work, ensuring documentation conforms to standards associated with RSSB or ORR.
- Assisting in the writing of safety case documentation for the new rolling stock projects.
- Writing of safety and approvals strategy documents to support bid work for new projects.
- Support the relationship with the appointed approvals bodies such as the Notified Bodies with regard to the review and management of submissions.
You could get the opportunity of a lifetime to work for this Global Engineering and Technology business. Their UK operation is in every corner of the UK & NI, so you can grow your career with the organisation as they continue to grow!
Remuneration and Benefits:
A fantastic benefits package is available consisting of a salary up to £53,000 per annum, 23 days plus bank holiday, gym membership, matched pension, and health insurance, plus many more!
Additionally, you will receive development opportunities as part of an organisation who pride themselves on mentoring its employees to their maximum potential, meaning you’ll consistently reap benefits of a long-term prosperous career.
If you are a Rolling Stock Test Engineer, or a fully-fledged Safety and Approvals Engineer, this organisation would want to see you!
All you’ll need to knowledge and experience in the following;
- Knowledge of the UK Standards for new fleets introductions in relation to Safety and Compliance
- An engineering degree
- Yellow Book, CENELAC or Common Safety Method CSM
If you're interested in this Safety & Approvals Engineer position please APPLY immediately, by pressing the “APPLY” button or email Natasha Higgins at Natasha.Higgins@ganyemdesolutions.co.uk or call 07814890976. Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.