South Yorkshire (S63 5DE)
Competitive salary dependant on experience, bonus scheme, laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Progamme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients. We are looking for a Resource Coordinator to join our established rail team in Doncaster.
As Resource Coordinator, you will be responsible for fulfilling client requests with skilled contractors within specified timescales. You will act as a client liaison when needed and the ability to manage and maintain relationships is key to the role. You will be responsible for the administration and coordination of our workforce, as well as attracting and resourcing new talent.
While you do not need to have any prior recruitment or rail experience, an interest in both sectors is required. You will have the opportunity to complete your PTS accreditation and will be expected to work on/visit sites to manage health and safety standards and learn more about the sector.
Our ideal candidate will be an extremely organised individual, with the ability to communicate confidently. You will enjoy a fast-paced working environment and be a self-starter and keen to learn all aspects of the role. You will be working with an extremely established and successful team, be given full training and the opportunity to progress.
The successful Resource Coordinator will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Deploying labour in line with client orders
- Recruiting operatives via websites, recommendations, adverts and other sources
- Assessing operative’s knowledge, competency and experience and managing training needs where necessary
- Manage vehicle and fuel utilisation with the aim to minimise as much as possible
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, generating additional sales through following up leads that have been passed to you
- Sales administration, including time sheet and pay rate set up/management
- Carrying out site safety audits and ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner
- Cascading all safety briefings to the workforce
- Ensuring all operatives have documented right to work in the UK proof and are sponsored by the company prior to deployment
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, then contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost, today.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website