- Provide support for Programming and Execution including infrastructure and installation planning and programming activities.
- Planning activities may include, but are not limited to those activities necessary to assess and manage environmental implications and conditions of installation activities as well as planning associated with the development of real property to include facility siting recommendation
- Development of programming documents
- Development of requirements documents
- Development of rough order parametric cost estimates
- Development of decision briefs
- Updates to facility demolition plans and development of the furnishings and fit-out plans to include development of the requirements, specifications and scheduling
- Liaise with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Risk Identification, Mitigation and Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Hands on experience in use of Project Planning software, like: MSP, Primavera
- Analysis of Delay, Variations, Claims and Progress of Project
- Three (3) years demonstrable experience in developing and programming projects for the US Visiting Forces (US DoD)
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, RMP, Prince2, etc) is desirable
**ONLY UK RESIDENTS OR PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK**
Only apply if you haven't been outside the UK for more than 30 days in the last 5 years.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.