Company Car or Allowance
An exciting new opportunity has become available to work within a £multimillion tier 1 rail engineering organisation which focus on rail systems.
The main arears of the market my client cover include Civils, OHLE, Plant, Signalling, power, telecoms, P-Way, E&P, Level Crossings, and design &build.
Part of their organisation form part of a £multibillion group which sees organisations in the UK, Europe and North America.
As Project Manager you will be based within the client projects division, working at the forefront of the signal and telecoms framework for their client.
This will see you working on schemes within power and signalling which will also incorporate structural and Civil Engineering elements with teams based from the Midlands and North West working on the CP6 LNW contract. The Project Manager will vary in value between some ECI contracts which will include site investigation and surveying works up to later grip stage projects of resign signalling and re signalling. You will also be working on projects such as level crossings renewals through out the route. This role as Project Manager will suite someone who enjoys working on multi-disciplinary projects.
As Project Manager you will:
- support and mirror the Senior Project Managers duties to assist with development of other members of the team.
- You will be predominantly based around the leadership of site teams and building projects ensuring collaborative working to build partnerships with clients.
- You will be office based but will be required to travel to site for client tours, design reviews and staff development.
- You and your team (which you will assist in recruiting) will consist of Construction managers, supervisors, and site engineers.
- You will be responsible for risk assessments, ITP’s and temporary work, and developing short term programmes with clients.
- You will either run with a multitude of projects if below £2million or over see one project if the project is above this threshold.
- Qualification with Engineering (Civils, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Qualified within Project Management
- ust have exposure to Multi Design Rail projects
- Experience within a tier 1 and/or tier 2 Consultancy or Contractor
- Must be experience within Signals and Telecoms
- Must be able to assist and lead framework bids
Company car or car allowance
Overtime paid at time and ½ weekends and nights
BUPA Private healthcare
Help with Chartership
If this sounds like you and you want to find out more please apply or contact me on 07583008777 / firstname.lastname@example.org