Project Manager – Track
£60,000 - £65,000
Are you an expert in all things track? Looking for a company in the rail industry, who can provide you with the opportunity to catapult your career to your maximum potential? Then look no further as an award-winning principal contractor have an opportunity for a track professional to take the lead on a series of rail CP6 frameworks that have heavy interface with Track works.
This position is ideal for an existing Project manager or a Senior agent looking to take their next step in their career, and success within this role will see people move into ‘head of’ positions at a great pace. Providing leadership for the track engineering function, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing an existing team and recruiting new team members to maintain maximum efficiency and performance of the track engineering team.
- Discharge the duties of Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) for a portfolio of projects and support the Project team through the design, planning, delivery and close out phase of Projects.
- Ensure requirements for Track Monitoring, Track Construction, Critical Rail Temperature and Track Handback are delivered in compliance to current standards.
- Provide ongoing mentorship to existing and new CRE’s.
- Take a lead role in the ongoing development activity for track engineering, including the use of digital technology to support quality installation, robust handback and project close out.
Renumeration and benefits:
A fantastic benefits package is available consisting of £60,000 - £65,000 basic salary per annum, plus company car or car allowance, 26 days plus bank holiday, matched pension, health insurance and enhanced sick pay and family leave.
Additionally, you will consistently reap benefits of a forward-thinking company who can cater to flexible working, career progression and offer savings schemes and cycle to work schemes.
To be successful within this position, you’ll come from a strong rail background and have an expert level of track knowledge from a main contractor perspective at design and construction phases. With the works being on CP6 frameworks, you’ll also display significant knowledge and experience of working on Network Rail contracts.
- CRE for Track construction
- HND/HNC Civil engineering
You can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone / video interview.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.