Up to c£28,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Project Administrator / Co-Ordinator, looking for a role where you can progress your career?
This Principal Contractor to the Rail Sector continues to grow and expand as they become the trusted and go to contractor for clients such as Network Rail. As a trusted partner they partner their clients on wide variety of Rail projects. The company also uphold their company values of Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration and Innovation, and will therefore support you also in your continued career progression with them.
- Supporting the Project Manager on a wide variety of Rail projects, you will be working be providing a professional and comprehensive support for the delivery team.
- Accurate capturing, recording and reporting of technical data, utilising spreadsheets, trackers and other software.
- Ensure project records and files are collated, complete, up to date and stored in line with internal and external requirements.
- Proactively plan, coordinate and organise access, road closures, resource, logistics, etc. with appropriate third parties, in a timely manner, supporting efficient delivery and building effective relationships.
- Create and implement efficient standard operating procedures for the role of Project Coordinator, ensuring adherence to internal quality and compliance systems.
- Coordinate and submit various documents and reports, to the client, as required.
Remuneration & Benefits
Basic salary is c£28,000 per annum depending on experience, 40 hour week working Monday to Friday, company pension scheme. 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
You will be an experienced Project Administrator / Coordinator, coupled with being an excellent communicator and attention to detail. Experience of MS Outlook, Word and Excel is essential, and if you have experience of MS Projects also, that’ll be an added bonus! You will also be required to have experience of producing reports and analysing data.
Next steps, How to Apply
The client is looking to have the successful candidate start ASAP, so interviews are due to take place asap. Once your application is processed, there will then be an initial telephone call to discuss experience and motivation, following the call, interviews will be arranged.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation