Ganymede is an suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the construction and Rail industry. We are currently recruiting for PICs (Person in Charge) who shares our values to work in Essex. This is a hands-on role to join a thriving team.
The position is ongoing and has competitive market rates.
It would be advantageous to hold a in date PTS card however for the right candidate Ganymede will issued with PTS training and sponsorship.
- Flexible working hours, may include days, nights and weekend work
- Previous PTS Card and experience would be advantageous
- On-going work
- Valid and in-date CSCS card would be advantageous also
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply on-line or send your CV to Jack.Connelly-Haywood@ganymedesolutions.co.uk or call 01332 861866.