Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Permanent Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineers in Ilford for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an established service & repair engineer you will represent the company and undertake service and maintenance work of gas appliances and central heating systems in domestic properties. We are looking for people with the following qualifications and offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field:
- Basic Salary - £41,989 + £3000 starter bonus
- OTE - £50,000
- Monday – Friday.
- Overtime rate.
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holiday
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07950383724.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation