£65,000 – £75,000 + company car or car allowance
Are you P6 Planner firmly in need of a new and exciting challenge within the rail industry? Or perhaps you are just looking for an esteemed company who drive their teams towards their maximum potential and success’? This Tier 1 contractor have made their mark in the West Midlands and are seeking a well-established Planner to join a prestigious project in Birmingham.
This position will be based on a multi-disciplined rail project which will involve a new station build, civils work, signalling, OLE, P-way, M&E and building works. You will be joining a company who are seeing massive growth within the West Midlands and following work on this project, you will see opportunities on various large scale works which will provide you with long term opportunities. Using Primavera P6 to drive the programme, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Creating and updating a detailed Programme in assurance of providing a robust and realistic schedule that reflects the risk and opportunity that could impact key project milestones.
- Cost load the schedule
- Play a key part in the tender process of projects
- Arrange, facilitate, and provide output from client and supply chain planning sessions
- Monthly updating of the schedule and reports
- Update and analyse the schedule based on the effects of Compensation events or other events which may affect the programme.
This company are an international giant who are seeing success in each corner of the UK. Driven by creating sustainable growth, a key part of their vision includes rewarding their employees with promising succession plans and benefits. This company work on a variety of projects across the infrastructure industry and steer their focus onto large prestigious projects which sees them win awards for year upon year.
Renumeration and Benefits:
A fantastic benefits package is available consisting of £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary per annum, plus company car or car allowance, 25 days plus bank holiday, matched pension, and health insurance.
Additionally, you will receive development opportunities as part of an organisation who pride themselves on mentoring its employees to their maximum potentional, meaning you’ll consistently reap benefits of a long-term prosperous career.
If you are a technically minded Planner who excels on multi-disciplined projects within the rail industry and is keen to work collaboratively on building the West midlands portfolio, keep reading.
This is a senior role which will see you taking charge of the Planning of the programme for the project, as such it is a given that you will:
- Have vast experience using Primavera P6 across large scale, multi-disciplined rail projects
- Display experience as a Planner in a main contractor environment
- Hold HND, HNC or BSc in Civil engineering
- Demonstrate ability to pull information together and be able to influence others to provide it.
You can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.email@example.com. Following your application shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone / video interview.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.