Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the construction and Rail industry. We are currently recruiting for Mobile gas engineer/plumber who share our values to work in Bristol. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role.
- PPM work
- Reactive maintenance tasks
- Troubleshooting, fault finding and diagnosis of system problems by identifying the cause and affect quickly to reinstate and minimise any potential system down time
- Supporting other trades
- All health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship
- City & Guilds level 2/3
- Previous experience would be advantageous
- On-going work
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Jack on 01332 861834