Are you an experienced Kitchen Fitter? Are you looking for work in the Wandsworth area. If so, Ganymede could be the employer for you.
Our client who is a leading government contractor, is looking for experienced trade operatives to join their operation teams and are currently carrying out refurbishments works on void properties in and around the Wandsworth area.
The candidate will have previous experience as a kitchen fitter. A full valid UK driving licence would also be advantageous.
If you would like to contribute to this dedicated, experienced and highly motivated team then you must have:
- Previous kitchen fitting experience
- Valid driving licence (preferable but not essential)
- Good attitude and strong work ethic
This role is open to receiving applications. Individuals will only be considered for this role if they have the relevant experience required to do the role.
- Delivery of kitchen installation projects using trade knowledge and skill
- Ability to identify Health and Safety actions prior to and during works, considering yourself, the team and those around you
- Delivery of works to professional timescales
- Ability to adapt to changing client’s needs
- Ability to use appropriate access equipment
Knowledge / Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years kitchen fitting experience, preferably qualified to an NVQ Level 2 in Installation or similar professional body
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to always deliver high quality standards
- Adhere to site safety rules, including always wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Full UK Driving License
- Valid CSCS card
Come and join a growing team.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation