We are currently recruiting for a Core team to work in the Kent & Sussex region on-going. If successful you will joining an established team we have in the area, and will be looking at 5/6 days a week.
This is a hands-on, safety-critical role where you will be part of a team that is helping to keep Britain moving safely.
We have weekday and weekend shifts available for those with valid sentinel cards and references.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS), Track Induction
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- In-date medical and valid D&A completed in the last three months
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights and weekends
- Willing to drive vehicles would be advantageous
- Willing to lodge
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway