Job Title: Site Supervisor / General Foreperson
Duration – March 2021- August 2021 (Could be extended)
Contract opportunity for an experienced Site Supervisor / Foreperson to join an exciting Highways project in the Norwich area
General foreperson/ Supervisor required to oversee the GI and survey works, 6month rolling contract with the potential for extension.
As Site Foreperson you will have responsibility for planning and implementing the successful delivery of the civils project, do you have a highway background or Utilities then this could be the role for you.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety is followed
- Reporting of any unsafe practices
- The effective leadership, supervision, utilisation and monitoring of Direct and Subcontract Labour Force
- Delivery of works within programme and to budget
- Ensuring that Quality standards are achieved and are ‘right first time’
- Ensuring that, changes to the scope of works are identified, agreed, implemented, and effectively managed
- Ensuring all related paperwork / records are maintained
- Ensuring that all relevant issues, which cannot be resolved at site level, are passed for the attention of the Project Manager / Site Agent
- The identification and implementation of training needs
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience as a Supervisor or Site Foreperson in a civil engineering environment and hold a valid Gold CC and SMSTS card.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Get in contact with me today by sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07818411165
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.