Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for a 6-person team based in Yorkshire for ongoing work starting at the beginning of August (midweek and weekends).
The team must include 2 x COSS and 4 x track inducted PTS Operatives (2 drivers within the team). Small tools preferred but additional training will be provided.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS)
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- In-date medical and valid D&A completed in the last three months
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights and weekends
- Willing to travel and work away (accommodation will be provided)
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or contact Louise Clapham 07864 609 141 or Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org