Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor with previous experience working between Paddington to Reading area. Midweek and weekend work available for the correct candidates. Must have own transport and equipment. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role where you will be part of a team that is helping to keep Britain moving safely.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS), Track Induction
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card endorsed with Engineering Supervisor
- Current ES with at least 12 months experience
- In-date medical and valid D&A completed in the last three months
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights and weekends
- Hold a Full (preferably clean) driving license
- Have own equipment
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For more information please contact the recruitment team on 0208 434 3412.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Sentinel number with all applications.