We have a Tier 1 top supplier to Network Rail looking to give an incredible opportunity an experienced Estimator with a background in rail. The company are consistently winning work throughout the region, providing new opportunities each day. This is an ideal role for somebody looking for a company who will look after you long term and support you in your career growth.
As Estimator, you will be working on various civils schemes throughout the region, they will predominantly be low value rail projects of high quantity. Day to day you will:
- Prepare and manage tenders from receiving documents to delivery
- Effectively analyse and price risks
- Prepare tender submission documents
- Prepare estimating reports
- Present tenders to senior management at tender review meetings
- Aid proposals and contract management functions
- Technical and commercial appraisal of construction labour, plants, materials and temporary works
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have –
- A proven track record of working on rail-based projects as an Estimator within a contractor environment.
- You will have First Principles Estimating experience and display clear knowledge of the role’s requirements.
- BSc or HND/HNC in Civil engineering
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Company Car or Car Allowance
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Note: This role offers flexibility to be based out of an office in the Kent region or the Basingstoke region
Send your CV to Nicole Keeling now at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07894 235 609 for more details.