Estates and Assets Specialist required based in Swindon or Leatherhead with client travel – great opportunity with a worldwide business (UK base), Salary £50,000 - £52,000 + benefits. Full-time (40 hours per week) Permanent opportunity
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder?
Are you an experienced FM and assets expert particularly keen on analysis and strategy?
Do you have a vast knowledge of FM and the technical knowledge of the component parts that make a scheme/building run?
Are you customer focussed with a passion for quality delivery of statistics and recommendations via statistical analysis?
My client is currently looking to speak to candidates to take on the opportunity as an Estates and Assets specialist to lead on the overall analysis and presentation of data for the running of the facilities for our client’s key customer sites, to work within a MOD setting with high levels of urgency and need for timely and good quality resolutions, this will be an exciting role for the right person with a globally operating business.
If this, is you, we need to speak to you...?
Your New Organisation
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work for a global player in provision of varying services from Military FM to support services for critical NHS service both at home and abroad. Your new organisation operates across the world including the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. This role will be based in the UK in Swindon or Leatherhead with some remote working and client site visits working on critical MOD services. This role is a security cleared required role.
Your new organisation offers great opportunity for development and progression as a nationwide/global provider as a specialist in your field you will have possible opportunity within these projects but also a vast number of projects across the company.
Your new organisation has many projects and programmes across the world and will be growing this as we move forward and more and more projects opening opportunity up for the employees.
Your New Opportunity
You will have the opportunity to join and work as an estates and asset specialist a key role within our client’s business you will be responsible for analytics on all plant machinery and utilities, lease, occupancy and many other facets of the business and providing data to a dashboard system that will inform such things and property downsize – vendor alteration and PPMs on site.
You will be a key member of the staffing team maintaining a good working FM environment and will come from a heavily FM background to hit the ground running in this opportunity.
The opportunity for the right person is a full-time permanent role, giving you an ideal opportunity to enhance your career and grow with the business in future growth.
You will be a key member of staff and truly affect the operational success on critical MOD sites.
Key duties include tasks such as:
- Quantitative and qualitative investigations and solution driven analysis
- Add value on new ideas based on trends in data and issues relating to this data
- Ensure monetary savings based on the data yielded from your analysis
- Reporting and presenting to the client to ensure a smooth-running approach
- Understand all assets relating to sites and to ensure efficient running is maintained through reporting and suggestions informing the performance of that particular asset
- Make recommendation to remove assets if they are proven through analysis to be less than efficient
- Migrate current information over to a new BI system
- Migration of property logs for the client portfolios
- Ensure records are accurate based on prior and current data
- Work closely with other departments such as cost and finance
You will be:
- Open and Honest
- Experience in FM – estates and asset management
- Willing to work hard and be flexible to the cause
- Be enthusiastic about data driven analysis
- Open to grow within the business and deliver to the clients in quality and timeliness
Likely job titles: Asset manager, FM manager, estate manager, asset analyst,
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation