Environmental Manager – Rail Division
An exceptional Tier 1 contractor have an unmissable opportunity for an Environmental Manager to join their rail division and assess the Environmental impacts on a series of rail projects nationwide. This position would be ideal for an experienced Environmental Advisor looking to make the next step in their career!
The projects are based across the country with the largest chunk of them in the South East and London areas.
The company’s years of experience and growth have earnt them a reputation within the infrastructure industry for high performance and innovation, meaning their employees thrive within the company’s environment.
As Environmental Manager, you will oversee a team of advisors and play a key part in the progression of prestigious schemes within major clients. Day to day you will:
- Conduct assessments on environmental impact such as: noise, ecological, pollution and sustainability
- You will oversee initial investigation works and come up with innovative solutions at a strategic level
- You will be fundamental in achieving Permits at a senior level, working with stakeholder Managers and the Ops teams. This includes the achievement of approvals, permits to dig on land and assessing the environmental impact to the local community
- You will oversee projects from an inception to completion perspective
- You will inspect and implement policies on the companies existing portfolio of rail schemes.
- You will provide Environmental risk and strategy reports at a senior strategic level to clients and other external stakeholders.
- You must be Degree qualified in a relevant Environmental field
- Chartered member of IEMA
- You will have a proven track record working as an Environmental Advisor or Manager within the rail industry.
- You will be able to work at strategic level, ideally with Tier 1 experience.
- You must be flexible for occasional site visits across the UK.
£50,000 - £55,000 basic salary per annum
Company car or car allowance
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Funded chartered membership
Apply directly or email your CV to Nicole Keeling at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org