Our client are seeking experinced Electrican for a prestigious project based in Erbil, Iraq.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out and completing planned maintenance works
- Inspection, maintenance, installation and repair of electrical installations and Fire Alarm systems.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Works Act.
- Capable of working unsupervised operating within a management structure.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Theatre safe systems of work.
- Filling out PPM reports, logbooks, response maintenance reports and all paperwork relating to associated tasks such as risk assessments and material requests.
Qualifications, Experiences and Skills:
- Must have completed recognised apprenticeship within an electrical discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years Electrical experience
- Familiar with LV electrical systems; 50hz and 60hz of various voltages
- Must be fully able to fully converse in the English language. (IELTS Level 4)
- Capable of working with limited supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of UK health or safety legislation and an ability to carry out risk assessments and propose actions for risk control/management.
- Be capable of passing security checks to hold an MoD ID card
- Experience and knowledge of City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and testing
- Experience and knowledge of 18th Edition BS 7671
- Experience of working on operations in austere remote sites or in developing nations
- Hold a current driver’s license
Please note you must be able to obtain SC clearance.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation