E&P Project Manager
I have a top Tier 1 contractor with a fantastic opportunity for an E&P Project Manager to head up projects throughout the Wales region on several E&P biased IP frameworks.
This well-known contractor is rapidly growing in all areas of multi-disciplinary infrastructure, meaning their employees careers are taking off with them. They pride themselves on offering full mentorship and support to impressive candidates to make sure they find their way up to the top of their career path.
You will oversee the daily management of E&P interface and discipline on projects throughout Wales. Day to day you will:
- Have significant involvement in projects at all stages from tendering to completion.
- You will ensure the site time are fully apprised of the contract parameters and are able to achieve contract objectives.
- Ensure contract is delivered within programme and budget
- You will control and manage subcontract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ensure contracts objectives are being met be continuously monitoring progress.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Operations Director.
- Identify business development opportunities.
You will have a proven track record of working as a technically minded Project Manager on E&P biased projects as well as being able to act as CRE on projects.
- HND/HNC/BSc degree in Civil engineering essential
- Ideally experienced working within in a Tier 1 background
- Good ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
£61,000 - £66,000 per annum
Company car or car allowance
25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are an E&P expert looking for your next opportunity in Project Management send your CV to me now a Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org