Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Want a Fresh Start in 2022?
Are you a Dual Fuel Engineer Looking for a new role?
We are holding online interviews over the coming weeks.
If so, please get in touch as Ganymede Energy are working in partnership with a global energy supplier & are currently looking for dual fuel engineers.
About the role
Working for Ganymede Energy, you will be installing gas & electric smart meters for a global energy supplier that have over 4 million customers. Work will be pre-planned & electronically scheduled using a touch pad system. Part of the role of being a dual fuel engineer will be explaining the benefits and energy efficiency savings of the smart meters to customers.
- Basic Salary: £32,500
- Additional £2,000 loyalty bonus, paid yearly
- Overtime rate available
- No call out/Standby
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- 1 Saturday every 2 months (on the rota)
- 37.5 hour working week
- Van, fuel card, PPE, tools, equipment & hand-held unit all provided
- 31 days annual holiday
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme
- Minimum Qualifications: CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 or Level 2 Smart Meter Diploma.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience installing gas and electric meters & pass.
- Passion for delivering good customer service.
If you're interested in this role, you can apply below, send your CV email@example.com or call Chris on 07894235608
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation