Drainage Engineers Nottingham
We’re now recruiting for Drainage Engineers to join our team of directly employed engineers!
- Location - Nottingham
- Full Time - 40 hours per week, a variety of working patterns including weekends and Public holidays (Rotas are published in advance enabling you to balance your work and home life).
- Salary - Between £27,267 - £31,072 per year, this will depend upon experience
- Location Allowance - £1,000
About the Role;
You will be undertaking Drainage jobs whilst ensuring, where possible, that work is completed on the first visit. You will be able to confidently explain to customers what work you need to carry out ensuring you leave them with peace of mind and confidence.
You’ll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers’ lives.
- Fully equipped and stocked, fit for purpose vehicle
- Full uniform and essential tool kit
- All work within a short radius of home address
- Leading edge technology through hand held device
- Pension Scheme
- 240 hours annual leave each year, inc public holidays, increases by 8 hours per year up to 264 max
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to our bespoke e-learning system
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
Essential must have
- Previous experience as a Drainage Engineer
- Valid Hi-Pressure Water Jetting ticket (HPWJ)
- A full driving license with 6 or less penalty points
- Be able to provide excellent Customer Service
Could you be who we are looking for?
It’s our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
Here we work hard to build an inclusive, supportive, fun and collaborative culture that empowers all our People to do the right thing.
Whether you work on the frontline, talking to Customers on the phone or in their homes or you work in our Support Functions, we focus on putting Customers needs at the heart of everything we do.
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply below send your CV email@example.com or call 07894235608
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.